The connection between ‘breath’, ‘wind’ and ‘spirit’ is understood as common in many cultures. Several languages connect our personal life-force (spirit or soul) with our breathing and with the movement of air in the world around us. In Chinese the word is ‘chi’, in Sanskrit, ‘prana’, in Greek, ‘pneuma’ and in Hebrew ‘ruach’.
- 17-22 September: A3/3: Our Father: Masculine Paradigms of Violence, Sex and Religion.
- 19-22 October: Divination: The Playful Heart.
- 22-27 October: A1/4:The Soul Speaks: Pathology and the Therapy of Consciousness.
- 02-07 November: A5/4: Silence Speaks Louder Than Words: Emptiness and the Divine.
- 16-22 November: A3/4: The Family That Preys Together: Mom, Dad, Oedipus and Incest.